At 40 years old, Daniel Bryan not available right now. We will update Daniel Bryan's height, weight, eye color, and hair color.
Dating / Affair
- Bryan Lloyd Danielson (born May 22, 1981) is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Daniel Bryan.In WWE, Bryan held the WWE Championship four times and WWE's World Heavyweight Championship once, in addition to being a one-time United States Champion, a one-time Intercontinental Champion, a one-time WWE Tag Team Champion as part of Team Hell No (with Kane), and a one-time SmackDown Tag Team Champion (with Rowan).
- He was also the 2011 SmackDown Money in the Bank winner, the 2013 Superstar of the Year Slammy Award winner and the SmackDown General Manager from July 18, 2016 to April 10, 2018.
- Bryan is the 26th Triple Crown Champion and the 6th Grand Slam Champion in WWE history and headlined several major pay-per-view events, including WrestleMania XXX. Danielson was previously signed to WWE, then known as the World Wrestling Federation (WWF), for an 18-month period from 2000–2001, and made additional uncontracted appearances for the promotion until 2003.
- Prior to joining WWE for his third stint in 2009, Danielson wrestled for various companies internationally using both his real name and the ring name American Dragon, which later became his nickname.
- David Shoemaker of ESPN's Grantland noted that Danielson "was widely regarded as the best wrestler in the world before he got the call-up from WWE".
- He wrestled for Ring of Honor (ROH) from 2002 to 2009, being recognized as a "Founding Father" of the promotion, where he was a one-time ROH World Champion as well as the final Pure Wrestling Champion (unifying the Pure title with the World title).
- He was the first winner of ROH's annual Survival of the Fittest tournament in 2004. Danielson also wrestled extensively in Japan, winning the GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship in Pro Wrestling Noah and the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (with Curry Man) in New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW).
- Between WWE, ROH and Japanese promotions, he held a dozen total championships.
- Danielson also won numerous titles on the independent circuit, including two PWG World Championships, the FIP Heavyweight Championship and the wXw World Heavyweight Championship.
- From May 2014 to December 2014 and from April 2015 to March 2018, Bryan was either injured or recovering from injury.
- In February 2016, Danielson retired from professional wrestling due to medical issues (including seizures) arising from multiple concussions and a brain lesion.
- That July, he became the SmackDown General Manager following the return of the brand extension.
- In March 2018, Bryan was formally cleared by doctors and returned to in-ring competition at WrestleMania 34.
- He regained the WWE Championship for the first time in four years later that November.