At 44 years old, Rohff physical status not available right now. We will update Rohff's height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, and measurements.
- Housni M'Kouboi (born 15 December 1977), better known as Rohff and at times stylized as Roh2f, is a French rapper. Born in Antananarivo, Madagascar, to a family of Comoran origin, he immigrated in 1985 to France living in Vitry-sur-Seine, in south suburbs of Paris.
- His stage name Rohff stands for "Rimeur Original Hardcore Flow Fluide". Rohff began rapping around 1990 and in 1994, he participated in the production of the album Première Classe (First Class), working on the track "On fait les choses" alongside Neg'Marrons, Mystik, and Pit Baccardi, and started becoming known to a larger audience.
- He is a member of the Mafia K'1 Fry, a group of rappers from Val-de-Marne composed.
- The group released the album Légendaire (Legendary) in 1999. The same year, Rohff began to write his first solo album to be released in 1999 under the title Le Code de l'Honneur (The Code of Honor).
- Tracks included "Appelle-moi Rohff," "Catastrohff," "Skyrohff," "Rohff Vs l'État,", "Les Nerfs à Vifs", "Génération sacrifiée," and "Manimal." Encouraged by the success of his first album, in September 2001, he released a second album La Vie Avant la Mort (Life Before Death).
- The album sold around 250,000 copies with tracks like "TDSI" "Get Down, Sam'di Soir" and "5-9-1" as a duet with Assia, and a single off the album. But it was the single "Qui est l'exemple?", released in the spring of 2002, that gave him his big breakthrough, selling roughly 750,000 copies.
- It also became his debut on the major national radio stations in France. In 2006, he recorded "La Resurrection" as one of the soundtracks for the video game Scarface: The World is Yours.