At 59 years old, Johnny Depp has this physical status:
He has not confirmed any religious belief but he was raised in an atheist family.
Miramar High School
Lori Allison (m. 1983; div. 1985), Amber Heard (m. 2015; div. 2017)
2, including Lily-Rose
Dating / Affair
Lori Anne Allison (1983-1985), Sherilyn Fenn (1985-1988), Jennifer Grey (1989), Winona Ryder (1989-1993), Holly Robinson Peete (1990), Traci Lords (1990), Tally Chanel (1990-1991), Juliette Lewis (1993), Peggy Trentini (1994), Tatjana Patitz (1994), Ellen Barkin (1994), Kate Moss (1994-1998), Naomi Campbell (1998), Vanessa Paradis (1998-2012), Christina Ricci (1999), Penélope Cruz (2002), Marion Cotillard (2008), Kristen StephensonPino (2010), Antoinette Kalaj (2010), Angelina Jolie (2010-2011), Kiley Evans (2011), Robin Baum (2011), Amber Heard (2011-2017), Julie Ellis (2012), Ashley Olsen (2012), Lisa Marie Presley (2018-2019), Polina Glen (2019)
John Christopher Depp, Betty Sue Palmer
Debbie Depp (Older Sister), Christi Dembrowski (Older Sister) (Film Producer), Daniel Depp (Older Brother) (Screenwriter)
- John Christopher Depp II (born June 9, 1963) is an American actor, producer, and musician.
- He has been nominated for 10 Golden Globe Awards, winning one for Best Actor for his performance of the title role in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2008) and has been nominated for three Academy Awards for Best Actor, among other accolades.
- He is regarded as one of the world's biggest film stars.Depp rose to prominence on the 1980s television series 21 Jump Street, becoming a teen idol.
- He has gained critical praise for his portrayals of inept screenwriter-director Ed Wood in the film of the same name, undercover FBI agent Joseph D. Pistone in Donnie Brasco, author J. M. Barrie in Finding Neverland, and Boston gangster Whitey Bulger in Black Mass.
- Depp is the third highest-grossing actor worldwide, as films featuring Depp have grossed over US$3.7 billion at the United States box office and over US$10 billion worldwide.
- He has been listed in the 2012 Guinness World Records as the world's highest-paid actor, with earnings of US$75 million.
- His most commercially successful films are the Pirates of the Caribbean series, which grossed US$4.5 billion, the Fantastic Beasts film series, which grossed US$1.3 billion, Alice in Wonderland, which grossed US$1 billion, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which grossed US$474 million, and The Tourist, which grossed US$278 million.Depp had a supporting role in Oliver Stone's 1986 Vietnam War film Platoon and played the title character in the 1990 romantic dark fantasy Edward Scissorhands.
- He later found box office success in the adventure film Sleepy Hollow (1999), the swashbuckler film series Pirates of the Caribbean (2003–present), the fantasy films Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) and Alice in Wonderland (2010), the animated comedy western Rango (2011) (in which he voiced the title character), and most recently Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018).
- Depp has collaborated on nine films with director, producer and friend Tim Burton.
- Depp was inducted as a Disney Legend in 2015.
- He has performed in numerous musical groups, including forming the rock supergroup Hollywood Vampires along with Alice Cooper and Joe Perry.