At 75 years old, James Mason physical status not available right now. We will update James Mason's height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, and measurements.
- James Neville Mason (; 15 May 1909 – 27 July 1984) was an English actor.
- Mason achieved considerable success in British cinema before becoming one of Hollywood's biggest stars.
- He was the top box office attraction in the UK in 1944 and 1945, with notable films including The Seventh Veil (1945) and The Wicked Lady (1945).
- He starred in Odd Man Out (1947), the first recipient of the BAFTA Award for Best British Film. He starred in a number of successful British and American films from the 1950s to the early 1980s, including The Desert Fox, A Star Is Born, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Lolita, North by Northwest, The Prisoner of Zenda, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, A Touch of Larceny, Bigger Than Life, Julius Caesar, Georgy Girl, The Deadly Affair, Age of Consent, Heaven Can Wait, The Boys from Brazil, The Verdict, Mandingo, Murder by Decree and Salem's Lot. Mason was nominated for three Academy Awards, three Golden Globes (winning the Golden Globe in 1955 for A Star is Born) and two BAFTA Awards throughout his career.
- Following his death in 1984, his ashes were interred near the tomb of his close friend, fellow English actor Sir Charlie Chaplin.