At 54 years old, Cuba Gooding Jr. has this physical status:
- Cuba Mark Gooding Jr. (born January 2, 1968) is an American actor, writer, producer, and director.
- After his breakthrough role as Tre Styles in Boyz n the Hood (1991), he appeared in A Few Good Men (1992), The Tuskegee Airmen (1995), Outbreak (1995), and Jerry Maguire (1996), for which he won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, and What Dreams May Come (1998).
- He gained later attention for his roles in Men of Honor (2000) as Carl Brashear, and in Michael Bay's World War II epic Pearl Harbor (2001) as Doris Miller.
- His other notable films include As Good as It Gets (1997), the ensemble farce Rat Race (2001), Radio (2003 film) , American Gangster (2007), Lee Daniels' The Butler (2013), and Selma (2014), playing civil rights attorney Fred Gray.
- In 2016, he portrayed O.J.Simpson in the FX drama series The People v.O.J.Simpson: American Crime Story, and co-starred in the sixth season of the FX anthology series American Horror Story, subtitled Roanoke.