At 62 years old, Paivi Rasanen physical status not available right now. We will update Paivi Rasanen's height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, and measurements.
- Päivi Maria Räsänen, née Kuvaja (born December 19, 1959, in Sonkajärvi, Finland), is a Finnish politician.
- The chairwoman of the Christian Democrats from 2004 to 2015, she was the Minister of the Interior of Finland between 2011 and 2015.A physician by education, Räsänen entered politics in the early 1990s, running for parliament in 1991.
- She has been in the Riihimäki City Council since 1993, and in the Finnish Parliament since 1995.
- She was elected the chairperson of the Christian Democrats in October 2, 2004.
- Following the government formation after the 2011 election, which led to the Christian Democrats joining the government, Räsänen was nominated by the party as the Minister of the Interior in the 72nd Finnish Cabinet led by Jyrki Katainen, and she was inaugurated along with the government on June 22, 2011.