At 47 years old, Zach Braff has this physical status:
Columbia High School, Stagedoor Manor, Northwestern University School of Communication
Dating / Affair
Sarah Chalke, Bonnie Somerville, Mandy Moore, Shiri Appleby, Taylor Bagley, Florence Pugh
Harold Irwin ‘Hal’ Braff, Anne Brodzinsky
Joshua Braff (Older Brother) (Author), Adam J. Braff (Older Brother) (Writer, Producer), Shoshanna Braff (Older Sister) (d. 2018)
Jessica Kirson (Step-Sister) (Stand-up Comedian, Actor), Mitt Romney (Ninth Cousin) (Politician, Businessman), Jill Braff (Sister-in-Law), Jagger Royce Braff (Nephew), Elaine Braff (Step-Mother), David Brodzinsky (Step-Father), Michelle Moder (Sister-in-Law), Lara Brodzinsky (Step-Sister), Jennifer Kirson (Step-Sister), Danielle Sweeney-Kirson (Step-Sister), Henry Braff (Nephew), Ella Braff (Niece), Lila Braff (Niece), Blaze Braff (Nephew), Bryce Gelman (Step-Nephew), Jade Gelman (Step-Niece), Tyler Gelman (Step-Nephew), Isabella Sweeney-Kirson (Step-Niece), Zoe Cali-Manko (Step-Niece), Joseph N. Braff (Paternal Grandfather), Lee Tanner (Paternal Grandmother), Howard Arthur Maynard (Maternal Grandfather), Esther Lord Hutchinson (Maternal Grandmother)
- Zachary Israel Braff (born April 6, 1975) is an American actor, director, screenwriter and producer.
- He is best known for his role as J. D. on the television series Scrubs (2001–2010), for which he was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series in 2005 and for three Golden Globe Awards from 2005 to 2007.
- He starred in The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy (2000), The Last Kiss (2006), The Ex (2006) and In Dubious Battle (2016), and has done voice-work for Chicken Little (2005) and Oz the Great and Powerful (2013). In 2004, Braff made his directorial debut with Garden State, which he also wrote, starred in, and compiled the soundtrack album for.
- He shot the film in his home state of New Jersey for a budget of $2.5 million.
- The film made over $35 million at the box office and was praised by critics, leading it to gain a cult following.
- He won numerous awards for his directing work and also won the Grammy Award for Best Soundtrack Album in 2005.
- Braff directed his second film, Wish I Was Here (2014), which he partially funded with a Kickstarter campaign.Braff appeared on stage in All New People, which he wrote and starred in. It premiered in New York City in 2011 before playing in London's West End.
- He also played the lead role in a musical adaptation of Woody Allen's Bullets Over Broadway in 2014.
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 12, 2022
The U.S. Open Finals has long been a magnet for celebrities and high-profile people from all over the world looking to watch the very best in championship tennis in person. And on Sunday the men's singles finals kept up that tradition, all while the tournament set new attendance records. Among those to witness the No. 5 seed Casper Ruud of Norway go against the No. 3 seed Carlos Alcaraz of Spain included the likes of actress Anne Hathaway, supermodel legend Christie Brinkley, and top model Karlie Kloss, among many others.
www.dailymail.co.uk, August 17, 2022
Florence, 26, revealed in a new interview that she and Zach, 47, called time on three-year relationship earlier this year, having faced much public criticism over their age gap of more than two decades. The actress did not reveal when exactly she and Zach broke up, but they are understood to have still been together in April when she wished him a happy 47th birthday on Instagram. News of the split comes after Kim Kardashian, 41, and Pete Davidson, 28, ended their nine-month romance. But while those two couples couldn't make it work, many celebrity...
www.dailymail.co.uk, August 16, 2022
Florence Pugh has announced she and boyfriend Zach Braff have split up after three years together. The actress, 26, confirmed in an interview with Harper's Bazaar that she and the Scrubs star went their separate ways earlier this year. The pair worked to keep their relationship out of the public eye, with Florence saying they wanted to break up in private.
perezhilton.com, August 16, 2022
Florence Pugh and Zach Braff have called it quits! After nearly three years together, the couple is officially broken up. The Black Widow star revealed the sad news in a new cover story with Harper’s Bazaar out on Tuesday — sharing that they split earlier this year! While it’s unclear exactly when the duo parted ways, Florence shared they purposefully tried to keep things under wraps for as long as possible because of how controversial their relationship — with a 21-year age gap — was in the first place.
perezhilton.com, July 6, 2021
Not shipping it?? Florence Pugh thinks the major backlash she has received for dating Zach Braff is NOT because of the MAJOR age gap but for a much, much sillier reason.
perezhilton.com, July 10, 2020
Florence Pugh is clearly tired of defending her much-older boyfriend. The actress spoke once again about the controversial 21-year age difference between herself and Zach Braff. Criticism of the relationship came to a head back in April after Pugh posted a loving birthday post for the Scrubs alum. At the time, the 24-year-old called the backlash “bullying” and admonished her followers for the reaction.