At 55 years old, Will Ferrell has this physical status:
Blue with a hint of green
He is an atheist. He takes a special pleasure in poking at various religions.
Culverdale Elementary, Rancho San Joaquin Middle School, University High School
Dating / Affair
Viveca Paulin (1995-Present)
Roy Lee Ferrell Jr., Betty Kay Ferrell
Patrick Ferrell (Younger Brother)
Roy Lee Ferrell (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth Rebecca Trueblood (Paternal Grandmother), Henry William Overman (Maternal Grandfather), Katie/Kate Elizabeth Pierce (Maternal Grandmother)
- John William Ferrell (; born July 16, 1967) is an American actor, comedian, producer, writer and businessman.
- He first established himself in the mid-1990s as a cast member on the NBC sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live, and has subsequently starred in comedy films such as Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004), Talladega Nights (2006), Step Brothers (2008), The Other Guys (2010) and Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013), all but one of which he co-wrote with his comedy partner Adam McKay.
- The two also founded the comedy website Funny or Die in 2007.
- Other film roles include Elf, Old School (both 2003), Blades of Glory (2007), Daddy's Home (2015), and the animated films Megamind (2010) and The Lego Movie (2014). Ferrell is considered a member of the "Frat Pack", a generation of leading Hollywood comic actors who emerged in the late 1990s and the 2000s, including Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Steve Carell, Vince Vaughn, and brothers Owen and Luke Wilson.
- He received an Emmy Award nomination for his work on Saturday Night Live, and three Golden Globe Award nominations for acting in The Producers (2005) and Stranger than Fiction (2006) and for producing Vice (2018).
- He was also named the best comedian of 2015 in the British GQ Men of the Year awards.
- Ferrell received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on March 24, 2015.
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 26, 2022
Rabbitohs stars have been pictured boarding a $1,450-per-hour luxury super yacht with a mountain of booze as they got their Mad Monday celebrations underway early. Players were seen lugging cartons of alcohol and bottles of spirits onto the super yacht Prometheus for a cruise around Sydney Harbour.
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 17, 2022
STUART BROAD: The Oval holds a strong place in a lot of players' hearts because you end home summers there, and - if you are lucky enough - it's the place you celebrate Test series wins. And the one over South Africa was special for lots of reasons. First, we were able to pay our respects following Her Majesty's death, and the pin-drop silence in a ground full of 25,000 people before play and being a part of singing God Save the King for the first time in a sporting venue will live long in the memories of both myself and all of the players involved....
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 8, 2022
The Roy children on HBO's hit series Succession are the characters that viewers love to hate. So it's no surprise that actor Brian Cox, who plays family patriarch Logan Roy, is just as disgusted by his on-screen offspring as fans of the show are. During an appearance on The Project this week, the 76-year-old admitted that the Roy kids are 'truly horrible' but said his character Logan still 'loves' them, regardless.