At 23 years old, Trae Young has this physical status:
Dating / Affair
- Rayford Trae Young (born September 19, 1998) is an American professional basketball player for the Atlanta Hawks of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- He played college basketball for the Oklahoma Sooners.
- On December 19, 2017, with 22 assists he tied the NCAA single-game record, shared by Syracuse's Sherman Douglas (1989), Southern's Avery Johnson (1988) and Charleston Southern's Tony Fairley (1987).
- By the end of his only college season, Young would be the first and only player to ever lead the NCAA in both points and assists in a single season.
- He was drafted by the Dallas Mavericks in the 2018 NBA draft with the fifth pick, but was later traded to the Atlanta Hawks, along with a future first-round pick, for the draft rights to Luka Doncic.
- He would join Doncic in a unanimous selection to the 2018–19 NBA All-Rookie First Team. Young recorded a career high 49 points on November 29, 2019 in an overtime loss against the Indiana Pacers.