At 54 years old, Timothy Olyphant has this physical status:
- Timothy David Olyphant OL-ih-f?nt (born May 20, 1968) is an American actor and producer.
- He made his acting debut in an Off-Broadway theater in 1995, in The Monogamist, and won the Theatre World Award for his performance, and then originated David Sedaris' The Santaland Diaries in 1996.
- He then branched out to film; in the early years of his career, he was often cast in supporting villainous roles, most notably in Scream 2 (1997), Go (1999), A Man Apart (2003) and The Girl Next Door (2004).
- He came to the attention of a wider audience with his portrayal of Sheriff Seth Bullock in HBO's western Deadwood (2004–2006) and its film continuation Deadwood: The Movie (2019).
- He had starring roles in such films as Catch and Release (2006), Hitman (2007), A Perfect Getaway (2009), and The Crazies (2010), and he played the main antagonist, Thomas Gabriel, in Live Free or Die Hard (2007).
- Olyphant was a recurring guest star in season two of the FX legal thriller Damages (2009). Olyphant's best-known performance to date has been as Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens in FX's modern-day Kentucky western Justified (2010–2015), for which he was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series in 2011.
- Olyphant had guest appearances in numerous television sitcoms including The Office (2010), The Mindy Project (2013), and The Grinder (2015–2016), for which he won a Critics' Choice Award.
- He also starred in the Netflix comedy series Santa Clarita Diet (2017–2019) and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood as James Stacy (2019).