At 75 years old, Sonny Perdue physical status not available right now. We will update Sonny Perdue's height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, and measurements.
- George Ervin "Sonny" Perdue III (born December 20, 1946) is an American veterinarian, businessman, and politician currently serving as the 31st United States Secretary of Agriculture since 2017.
- He previously served as the 81st Governor of Georgia from 2003 to 2011.
- He was the first Republican Governor of Georgia since Reconstruction.Founder and partner in an agricultural trading company, Perdue served from 2012 to 2017 on the Governors' Council of the Bipartisan Policy Center in Washington, D.C.
- He is the second Secretary of Agriculture from the Deep South; the first was Mike Espy of Mississippi, who served under President Bill Clinton from January 1993 to December 1994. On January 18, 2017, President-elect Donald Trump announced that he would nominate Perdue to be Secretary of Agriculture.
- His nomination was transmitted to the U.S. Senate on March 9, 2017.
- His nomination was approved by the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry on March 30 by a 19–1 voice vote, and by the entire Senate in a vote of 87–11 on April 24.