At 69 years old, Segolene Royal physical status not available right now. We will update Segolene Royal's height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, and measurements.
- Ségolène Royal (born 22 September 1953), is a French politician and former Socialist Party candidate for President of the French Republic. She was President of the Poitou-Charentes Regional Council from 2004 to 2014.
- She won the 2006 Socialist Party primary, becoming the first woman in France to be nominated as a presidential candidate by a major party.
- In the subsequent 2007 presidential election, she earned further distinction as the first woman to qualify for the second round of a presidential election, but ultimately lost to Nicolas Sarkozy. In 2008, Royal narrowly lost to Martine Aubry in the Socialist Party's election for First Secretary at the Party's twenty-second national congress.
- She lost the Socialist Party presidential primary in 2011, and failed in an attempt to win a seat in the National Assembly in the June 2012 parliamentary elections. François Hollande, the former President, is the father of her four children.
- She was appointed by him to the vice-Chair directorship of the Banque Publique d'Investissement (BPI) in 2013.
- She served as Minister for Ecology from 2014 to 2017, in the Valls, then Cazeneuve cabinets.