At 41 years old, Ryan Hunter-Reay physical status not available right now. We will update Ryan Hunter-Reay's height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, and measurements.
- Ryan Christopher Hunter-Reay (born December 17, 1980) is a professional American racing driver best known as a winner of both the Indianapolis 500 (2014) and the IndyCar Series championship 2012.
- In each accomplishment Hunter-Reay became the first American to win since Sam Hornish, Jr. in 2006.
- Hunter-Reay also won in the defunct Champ World Series twice and the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.
- In addition to his experience in Indy car racing Hunter-Reay has competed in the Race of Champions, A1 Grand Prix and various forms of sports car racing (the American Le Mans Series, the Rolex Grand-Am Sports Car Series and the IMSA Tudor United SportsCar Championship). Hunter-Reay currently drives for Andretti Autosport.
- When Hunter-Reay initially joined Andretti for the 2010 he was only signed on to drive for a partial season.
- Additional sponsorship was found and Hunter-Reay began to drive the entire season for Andretti.
- Hunter-Reay has since won both the Indianapolis 500 and the Verizon IndyCar Series championship. Hunter-Reay currently drives the number 28 car in the Verizon IndyCar Series.
- The number is a show of support for the estimated 28 million people living with cancer worldwide.
- Hunter-Reay, who lost his mother to colon cancer in 2009, acts a spokesman on behalf of Racing for Cancer, an advocacy organization.