At 56 years old, Rainn Wilson has this physical status:
Light Brown (Natural)
Wilson is a follower of Baha’i Faith.
Kellogg Middle School, Shorecrest High School, New Trier High School, University of Washington, New York University
Holiday Reinhorn (m. 1995)
Dating / Affair
Robert G. Wilson, Shay Cooper
Kristin (Stepmother), Roland Harrison “Rollie” Whitman (Maternal Grandfather), Katherine J. Williams (Maternal Grandmother)
- Rainn Dietrich Wilson (born January 20, 1966) is an American actor, comedian, writer, director, businessman, and producer.
- He is best known for his role as Dwight Schrute on the NBC sitcom The Office, for which he earned three consecutive Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series. A native of Seattle, Wilson began acting at the University of Washington, and later worked in theatre in New York City after graduating in 1986.
- Wilson made his film debut in Galaxy Quest (1999), followed by supporting parts in Almost Famous (2000), Steven Soderbergh's Full Frontal (2002), and House of 1000 Corpses (2003).
- He also had a recurring part as Arthur Martin in the HBO series Six Feet Under from 2003 to 2005. Wilson was cast as Dwight Schrute in The Office in 2005, a role which he played until the show's conclusion in 2013.
- Other film credits include lead roles in the comedies The Rocker (2008) and Super (2010), as well as supporting roles in the horror films Cooties (2014) and The Boy (2015).
- In 2009, he provided his voice for the computer animated science fiction film Monsters vs. Aliens.
- More recently, he has played a recurring role on Star Trek: Discovery (2017) as well as a supporting role in The Meg (2018).
- In addition to acting, Wilson published an autobiography, The Bassoon King, in November 2015, and also co-founded the digital media company SoulPancake in 2008.