At 27 years old, Nazriya Nazim has this physical status:
- Nazriya Nazim (born 20 December 1994) is an Indian film actress and producer, who predominantly works in Malayalam Cinema along with a few Tamil films. She started her career as an anchor on Malayalam television channel Asianet before pursuing a career as an actress.
- She made her debut as a child artist with Palunku (2006) and then as a lead actress in the 2013 Malayalam film Maad Dad.
- She has gone on to star in successful films such as Raja Rani (2013), Ohm Shanthi Oshaana (2014) and Naiyaandi and Bangalore Days (2014).
- Following her marriage to actor Fahadh Faasil, she took a break from acting.
- She made a comeback in 2018 with Anjali Menon's movie Koode.