At 37 years old, Martin Skrtel physical status not available right now. We will update Martin Skrtel's height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, and measurements.
- Martin Škrtel (Slovak pronunciation: ['martin '?kr?c?l]; born 15 December 1984) is a Slovak professional footballer who currently plays for Turkish club Istanbul Basaksehir and was formerly a long-term captain of Slovakia. He previously played for Trencín and Zenit Saint Petersburg, before joining Liverpool for £6.5 million in January 2008.
- After eight-and-a-half years with Liverpool, where he played 319 official games and scored 18 goals, he joined Fenerbahçe.
- He has won the Russian Premier League and the League Cup, as well as being named Slovak Footballer of the Year four times. Škrtel made his international debut for Slovakia in 2004 and has earned a total of 104 caps, making him the third most capped player of his country at the time of his retirement in 2019, behind Marek Hamšík and Miroslav Karhan.
- He also retired as Slovakia's 10th best international scorer with 6 goals, sharing the spot with Július Šimon and Miroslav Stoch.
- He represented the country as they reached the last 16 at both the 2010 FIFA World Cup and UEFA Euro 2016.