At 40 years old, Lizzy Caplan has this physical status:
34-23-35" or 86-58.5-89 cm
Alexander Hamilton High School, Academy of Music.
Dating / Affair
Matthew Perry (2006-2012), Tom Riley (2015-Present)
Ben Caplan (Older Brother), Julie Caplan (Older Sister)
- Elizabeth Anne Caplan (born June 30, 1982) is an American actress and model.
- Her first acting role was on the cult television series Freaks and Geeks (1999–2000).
- She received wider recognition with roles in the films Mean Girls (2004) and Cloverfield (2008), the latter of which earned her a nomination for the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress.
- Caplan has also starred on the TV shows Related (2005–2006), The Class (2006–2007), and Party Down (2009–2010).
- From 2013 to 2016, she played Virginia E. Johnson on the Showtime series Masters of Sex, a role that garnered her Primetime Emmy, Satellite, and Critics' Choice Award nominations.
- In 2019, Caplan portrayed Annie Wilkes in the Hulu anthology series Castle Rock. Her other film appearances include Hot Tub Time Machine, 127 Hours (both 2010), Save the Date, Bachelorette (both 2012), The Interview (2014), Now You See Me 2, Allied (both 2016), and Extinction (2018).
www.dailymail.co.uk, August 23, 2022
Joshua Jackson couldn't help but give wife Jodie Turner-Smith a cheeky squeeze on the butt as they picked up lunch in the San Fernando Valley over the weekend. The loved-up pair, who tied the knot in 2019, were spotted grabbing several trays of to-go food from organic luxury supermarket chain Erewhon in Calabasas on Sunday afternoon. The two looked casual but trendy, with Jackson, 44, sporting a green tee, light gray pants, and New Balance sneakers. He pinned his hair up in a manbun and wore dark sunglasses.
www.dailymail.co.uk, August 17, 2022
Joshua Jackson and Lizzy Caplan were spotted shooting scenes for the upcoming television adaptation of the 1987 psychological thriller Fatal Attraction. The actors - who will be taking on Michael Douglas and Glenn Close's iconic roles - performed for the cameras on the beach in Los Angeles. Fatal Attraction the series will stream on Paramount+ and is described as a 'reimagining' of the original film, according to Deadline.