At 63 years old, Lawrence Tibbett physical status not available right now. We will update Lawrence Tibbett's height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, and measurements.
- Lawrence Tibbett was pictured on a set of United States postage stamps in the "Legends of American Music series", celebrating opera singers.
- The year he died, Tibbett was made a posthumous member of the charter class of honorees in the Hollywood Walk of Fame. His star is located at 6300 Hollywood Boulevard, recognizing his contributions to the music industry.
- Though he was a pioneer in musical film, his star honors him as a recording artist.
- Tibbett, whose Beverly Hills, California, home mobster Bugsy Siegel was renting at the time Siegel was shot to death on June 20, 1947, is portrayed briefly as a character in the 1991 film Bugsy, although the actor portraying him was shorter and pudgier than the real person.
- A full-length biography of Tibbett, titled Dear Rogue by Hertzel Weinstat and Bert Wechsler, was published in 1996.