At 35 years old, Keylor Navas has this physical status:
Dating / Affair
Freddy Navas, Sandra Gamboa
Kimberly Navas (Sister), Keilyn Navas (Sister)
- Keilor Antonio Navas Gamboa (Spanish pronunciation: [kei'lo? an'tonjo 'naßaz ?am'bo.a]; born 15 December 1986), known as Keylor Navas, is a Costa Rican professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for French club Paris Saint-Germain and the Costa Rica national team. After starting out at Saprissa in his home country, where he won six Liga FPD titles and the CONCACAF Champions League, he subsequently moved to Spanish club Albacete in 2010, and then to Levante in La Liga the following year, where he won the LFP Award for Best Goalkeeper in his final season with the latter club.
- Navas later joined Real Madrid in 2014 for €10 million.
- He won a total of twelve titles with Real Madrid, including one La Liga title and three consecutive UEFA Champions League titles as the first choice goalkeeper.
- In 2019, he was signed by French club Paris Saint-Germain. Navas has played over 90 times for Costa Rica since making his debut in 2008.
- He has represented the country at two CONCACAF Gold Cups and the 2014 and 2018 editions of the FIFA World Cup.
- He was a member of the Costa Rican team that reached the semi-finals of the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup, in which he was named best goalkeeper.
- His impressive performances also helped the team reach the quarter-finals of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.Often considered as one of the world's best goalkeepers, the best in the history of CONCACAF, and one of the best in the history of Latin America, Navas has also won numerous individual awards.
- He was named CONCACAF Men's Goalkeeper of the Year for three consecutive years between 2016 and 2018.
- His performances in the 2017–18 season earned him the 2017–18 UEFA Club Football Award for best UEFA goalkeeper, and also saw him named in the UEFA Champions League squad of the season of 2018.
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 19, 2022
After the seventh round of fixtures in Serie A there are only two teams left unbeaten, after Napoli brought an end to Milan's run and Atalanta saw off Jose Mourinho's Roma in the capital. And Udinese continued their own fine form against the top sides with an emphatic 3-1 victory over Inter, while Juventus suffered a shock as Monza recorded just their first win of the season over the Old Lady who played most of the game with 10 men. All of that and more in our latest 10 things we learned from Serie A with Sportsmail 's ALVISE CAGNAZZO. He was supposed to...
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 7, 2022
ALVISE CAGNAZZO IN ITALY: There is an argument to be made that Napoli is the worst team Liverpool could have been paired with in Group A. The Neapolitan side has undergone wholesale changes in the summer with five starters moved on in David Ospina, Dries Mertens, Kalidou Koulibaly, Fabian Ruiz and Lorenzo Insigne. And yet Napoli have emerged from it as solid and reliable as ever.
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 4, 2022
Napoli won 2-1 at Lazio in Saturday's evening kick-off, moving them onto 11 points and ahead of AC Milan on goal difference. Mattia Zaccagni had given the hosts an early lead, but Min-Jae Kim equalised from a corner before half-time and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia struck on the hour to complete the turnaround. Napoli jumped back above Milan into top spot with their win away at Lazio.