At 49 years old, John Abraham has this physical status:
Bombay Scottish School, Jai Hind College, Mumbai Educational Trust
Dating / Affair
Raveena Tandon (2002), Bipasha Basu (2002-2011), Genelia D’Souza (2011), Priya Runchal (2011-Present)
Architect from Kerala, Firoza Irani
Alan (Younger Brother)
- John Abraham (born 17 December 1972) is an Indian film actor, film producer and former model who appears in Hindi films.
- After modelling for numerous advertisements and companies, he made his film debut with Jism (2003), which earned him a Filmfare Best Debut Award nomination.
- This was followed by his first commercial success, Dhoom (2004).
- He received two Filmfare Award nominations, for his negative roles in Dhoom, and in Zinda (2006).
- He later appeared in the major critical success Water (2005).
- He was nominated for a Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for the film Baabul (2006).
- Since then, Abraham has starred in many critically and commercially successful films including Garam Masala (2005), Taxi No. 9211 (2006), Dostana (2008), New York (2009), Force (2011), Housefull 2 (2012), Race 2 (2013), Shootout at Wadala (2013), Madras Cafe (2013), Welcome Back (2015), Dishoom (2016), Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran (2018), Satyameva Jayate (2018) and Batla House (2019), thus establishing himself as a commercially successful actor of Hindi cinema. In 2012, Abraham produced his first film Vicky Donor, which was a critical and commercial success, and earned him a National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment.
- He then established his own production house, John Abraham Entertainment.
- His second film as a producer was Madras Cafe, which garnered critical acclaim.
- Beyond his acting career, he is the owner of the Indian Super League football team NorthEast United FC. He has often performed many dangerous stunts in his films.
- He is also a vegetarian, and is a strong advocate for animal rights.