At 84 years old, Jane Fonda has this physical status:
36-25-35" or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
Born again Christian
Emma Willard School, Greenwich Academy
Dating / Affair
Bruce Gilbert, James Franciscus, Jose De Vicuna (1956), Claude Terrail, Giovanni Volpi (1957), Christian Marquand (1957), Sandy Whitelaw, William Wellman Jr., Robert Scheer, Michelle Phillips, Mick Jagger, John Phillips, Warren Beatty, Geraldo Rivera, Timmy Everett (1959-1961), Andréas Voutsinas (1961-1963), Peter Mann (1961), Alain Delon (1963), Roger Vadim (1963-1973), Jay Sebring (1969), Frank Gardner, Donald Sutherland (1970-1972), Tom Hayden (1971-1990), Kris Kristofferson (1981), Sven Nykvist, Jimmy Smits (1988), Lorenzo Caccialanza (1989), Ted Turner (1990-2001), Lynden Gillis (2007-2008), Richard Perry (2009-2017)
Henry Fonda, Frances Ford Brokaw
Peter Fonda (Brother) (Actor), Frances de Villers Brokaw (Maternal Half-Sister)
Parky Devogelaere (Sister-in-law), Bridget Fonda (Niece) (Actress), Justin Fonda (Nephew) (Actor), Shirlee Fonda (Stepmother), Pilar Corrias (Neice) (Owner of Pilar Corrias Gallery in London), William Brace Fonda (Paternal Grandfather), Elma Herbetja (Paternal Grandmother), Eugene Ford Seymour (Maternal Grandfather), Mildred Sophie Bower (Maternal Grandmother)
- Jane Seymour Fonda (born December 21, 1937) is an American actress, political activist, and former fashion model.
- She is the recipient of various accolades including two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, seven Golden Globe Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, the AFI Life Achievement Award, and the Honorary Golden Lion.Born to actor Henry Fonda and socialite Frances Ford Seymour, Fonda made her acting debut with the 1960 Broadway play There Was a Little Girl, for which she received a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play, and made her screen debut later the same year with the romantic comedy Tall Story.
- She rose to prominence in the 1960s with such films as Period of Adjustment (1962), Sunday in New York (1963), Cat Ballou (1965), Barefoot in the Park (1967), and Barbarella (1968).
- Her first husband was Barbarella director Roger Vadim.
- A seven-time Academy Award nominee, she received her first nomination for They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969), and went on to win two Best Actress Oscars in the 1970s for Klute (1971) and Coming Home (1978).
- Her other nominations were for Julia (1977), The China Syndrome (1979), On Golden Pond (1981), and The Morning After (1986).
- Consecutive hits Fun with Dick and Jane (1977), California Suite (1978), The Electric Horseman (1979), and 9 to 5 (1980) sustained Fonda's box-office drawing power, and she won a Primetime Emmy Award for her performance in the TV film The Dollmaker (1984). In 1982, she released her first exercise video, Jane Fonda's Workout, which became the highest-selling VHS of all time.
- It would be the first of 22 such videos over the next 13 years, which would collectively sell over 17 million copies.
- Divorced from her second husband Tom Hayden, she married billionaire media mogul Ted Turner in 1991 and retired from acting, following a row of commercially unsuccessful films concluded by Stanley & Iris (1990).
- Fonda divorced Turner in 2001 and returned to the screen with the hit Monster-in-Law (2005).
- Although Georgia Rule (2007) was the star's only other movie during the 2000s, in the early 2010s she fully re-launched her career.
- Subsequent films have included The Butler (2013), This Is Where I Leave You (2014), Youth (2015), Our Souls at Night (2017), and Book Club (2018).
- In 2009, she returned to Broadway after a 49-year absence from the stage, in the play 33 Variations which earned her a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play, while her major recurring role in the HBO drama series The Newsroom (2012–14) earned her two Primetime Emmy Award nominations.
- She also released another five exercise videos between 2009 and 2012.
- Fonda currently stars as Grace Hanson in the Netflix comedy series Grace and Frankie, which debuted in 2015 and has earned her nominations for a Primetime Emmy Award and three Screen Actors Guild Awards. Fonda was a visible political activist in the counterculture era during the Vietnam War.
- She was photographed sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun on a 1972 visit to Hanoi, during which she gained the nickname "Hanoi Jane".
- During this time, she was effectively blacklisted in Hollywood.
- She has also protested the Iraq War and violence against women, and describes herself as a feminist and environmental activist.
- In 2005, along with Robin Morgan and Gloria Steinem, she co-founded the Women's Media Center, an organization that works to amplify the voices of women in the media through advocacy, media and leadership training, and the creation of original content.
- Fonda serves on the board of the organization.
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 24, 2022
Julie Ford, a part-time PE teacher from Eastbourne, East Sussex, said she is determined to 'look and feel as good' in her later years in life (left, right and inset). The grandmother said: 'My friends jokingly tell me they hate me and ask, "Why do you look so good?" I don't know if I have just been blessed with ageing well or if this is what comes from being positive - but I think, if you feel good, then you look good.'
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 23, 2022
Alessandra Ambrosio cut a chic figure as she joined fellow Victoria's Secret Angel Chanel Iman at a Pomellato event during Milan Fashion week on Thursday. The Brazilian supermodel, 42, showcased her incredible curves in a sculpted black cocktail dress at the swanky event. Alessandra's frock also featured a cleavage enhancing silk bustier which she teamed with a pair of towering black heels.
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 19, 2022
It was an unofficial American Idol reunion on Monday morning. Talk show host and singer Kelly Clarkson was honored with star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles. Also seen at the event were American Idol vets Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell, and Paula Abdul. The Stronger crooner looked lovely in a black dress with black boots and a gold necklace.
perezhilton.com, March 25, 2021
Jane Fonda knows exactly what she wants! In a new interview with Harper’s Bazaar, the 83-year-old actress and activist opened up about what she’s looking for in a relationship now — and it might shock you. In the cover story, Fonda said:
perezhilton.com, September 17, 2020
Somebody go make Drew Barrymore a Hinge profile, ASAP! While speaking to guest Jane Fonda on Wednesday’s episode of The Drew Berrymore Show, the 45-year-old new daytime TV host revealed she’s put her love life on the back burner over the last few years — and now she’s considering making it a permanent thing.
perezhilton.com, September 4, 2020
Jane Fonda is an icon several times over, with an impressively wide-ranging career and a bona fide history of activism. Of course, without diminishing her many incredible accomplishments, it’s also safe to say she was something of a sex symbol, too…