At 75 years old, Dick Wolf physical status not available right now. We will update Dick Wolf's height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, and measurements.
- Richard Anthony Wolf (born December 20, 1946) is an American television producer, best known as the creator and executive producer of the Law & Order franchise.
- Since 1990, the franchise has included six police/courtroom dramas and four international spinoffs.
- He is also the creator and executive producer of the Chicago franchise, which, since 2012, has included four Chicago-based police, courtroom, fire, and medical dramas.
- Wolf has won numerous awards, including an Emmy Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Wolf has also written four books.
- The first, the non-fiction volume Law & Order: Crime Scenes, is a companion to the Law & Order television series.
- The Intercept, The Execution, and The Ultimatum, all of which are works of fiction, are volumes in a thriller series upon whose writings Wolf collaborates with N.Y.P.D.
- Detective Jeremy Fisk.