At 77 years old, Danny DeVito has this physical status:
He has ‘white’ hair.
Oratory Preparatory School, American Academy of Dramatic Arts
Dating / Affair
Daniel DeVito, Sr., Julia DeVito
Angela Lucia (Older Sister), Theresa Scialla (Older Sister)
Michael DeVito (Paternal Grandfather), Mary DeVito (Paternal Grandmother), Ludovico Moccello (Maternal Grandfather), Angelina Moccello (Maternal Grandmother)
- Daniel Michael DeVito Jr. (born November 17, 1944) is an American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
- He gained prominence for his portrayal of the taxi dispatcher Louie De Palma in the television series Taxi (1978–1983), which won him a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy Award.
- He currently plays Frank Reynolds on the FX and FXX sitcom It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2006–present). He is known for his film roles in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975), Terms of Endearment (1983) Throw Momma from the Train (1987), Twins (1988), The War of the Roses (1989), Batman Returns (1992), Get Shorty (1995), Matilda (1996), Mars Attacks! (1996), L.A.
- Confidential (1997), Man on the Moon (1999), Wiener-Dog (2016), and most recently Dumbo (2019).
- He is also known for his voice roles in such films as Space Jam (1996), Hercules (1997), and The Lorax (2012). DeVito and Michael Shamberg founded Jersey Films.
- Soon afterwards, Stacey Sher became an equal partner.
- The production company is known for films such as Pulp Fiction, Garden State, and Freedom Writers.
- DeVito also owned Jersey Television, which produced the Comedy Central series Reno 911!.
- DeVito and wife Rhea Perlman starred together in his 1996 film Matilda, based on Roald Dahl's children's novel.
- DeVito was also one of the producers nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture for Erin Brockovich. DeVito's short stature is the result of multiple epiphyseal dysplasia (Fairbank's disease), a rare genetic disorder that affects bone growth.
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 22, 2022
Jamie Lee Curtis rocks an emerald green pantsuit during an appearance at The Fast Company Innovation Festival. The 63-year-old actress was all smiles at the festival held at Convene in New York City on Wednesday. She was joined by producer Jason Blum, who both were discussing the Halloween film franchise, including the upcoming Halloween Ends.
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 16, 2022
BRIAN VINER: David Bowie was a rock star like no other, and Moonage Daydream is a fittingly singular documentary, ostensibly about his remarkable life but really more like a journey, one lasting well over two hours, through his relentlessly mercurial mind. The last film I saw about Bowie was the hopelessly misconceived 2020 biopic Stardust, with a disastrously miscast Johnny Flynn as the man himself, an exercise doubly hamstrung by the refusal of the Bowie estate to allow the use of his music.
www.dailymail.co.uk, September 10, 2022
Disney are set to revive an old classic as the live-action remake of Haunted House hits screens in 2023 - exactly 20 years after the original. And revealing some more details on the film, director Justin Simien has reportedly teased cameos from stars such as Winona Ryder and Dan Levy. Appearing at Disney's D23 fan exhibition on Friday, the filmmaker revealed further details on the spooky release - taking to the stage alongside confirmed character Jamie Lee Curtis.