At 37 years old, Carmelo Anthony has this physical status:
Dating / Affair
- Carmelo Kyam Anthony (born May 29, 1984) is an American professional basketball player for the Portland Trail Blazers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- He has been named an NBA All-Star ten times and an All-NBA Team member six times.
- He played college basketball for the Syracuse Orange, winning a national championship as a freshman in 2003 while being named the NCAA Tournament's Most Outstanding Player. After one season at Syracuse, Anthony entered the 2003 NBA draft and was selected with the third overall pick by the Denver Nuggets.
- While playing for Denver, he led the Nuggets to the playoffs every year from 2004 to 2010; the team won two division titles in that span.
- In 2009, Anthony led the Nuggets to their first Conference Finals appearance since 1985.
- In 2011, he was traded from Denver to the New York Knicks days before the NBA trade deadline.
- In a January 24, 2014 game against the Charlotte Bobcats, Anthony scored a career-high 62 points, setting a Knicks' single-game scoring record and a Madison Square Garden single-game scoring record.
- Anthony was traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder, where he played one season before signing with the Rockets. Anthony has played in the Olympics for the US national team a record four times, winning a bronze medal with the 2004 squad and gold medals on the 2008, 2012, and 2016 Olympic teams.
- As of April 2016, he was the US Olympic team's all-time leader in points, rebounds, and games played.