At 87 years old, Aki Aleong physical status not available right now. We will update Aki Aleong's height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, and measurements.
- Assing "Aki" Aleong (born December 19, 1934) is a Trinidad and Tobago–born American character actor and singer who has also been active in songwriting and musical production.
- His first important role was in the 1957 movie No Down Payment, which starred Joanne Woodward and Jeffrey Hunter.
- He is probably best known for portraying Senator Hidoshi during the first season of Babylon 5, as well as portraying Mr. Chiang, the aide to Nathan Bates in the weekly series of V: The Series.
- He also portrayed the character of Colonel Mitamura in Farewell to the King.
- He owned the Gingham Dog fast food restaurant in Hollywood, California, c. 1965.He co-wrote and produced the nonsense doo-wop record Shombalor by Sheriff and the Ravels for Vee-Jay records in 1958.He has a listing in the current "Joel Whitburn's Top Pop Singles 1955–2008" with "Trade Winds, Trade Winds", appearing in November 1961.
- The song peaked at #101 in Billboard on the "Bubbling Under the Hot 100" charts, and it remained on the chart for four weeks.
- According to an interview with Aleong on YouTube ("Part 1 of Twyman Creative Insider Interview with Aki Aleong") the song was Number 1 in Los Angeles in 1961.
- While that is not exactly accurate, "Trade Winds, Trade Winds" did reach Number 10 on KDAY and Number 11 on KRLA, two L.A.
- Top 40 stations. He is a member of the Media Action Network for Asian Americans (MANAA) and is the executive director for Asians in Media. He is President & CEO of Mustard Seed Media Group.He starred as "Agent X" in the WongFu Productions YouTube short starring Ryan Higa, Agents of Secret Stuff.